Please click on the link below to apply online:
The Loan Origination System (LOS) Analyst has the primary responsibility of ensuring Crescent Bank’s CMSI Loan Origination System is running optimally as defined by IT and Credit Department Management. The LOS Analyst is the Subject Matter Experts with regards to the Loan Origination system. This will include being involved at some level throughout the entire system development life cycle and support. The LOS Analyst will provide insight into 3rd party configuration settings, appropriate use of business rules, calculations, and other system specific settings as well as performance issues and provide training as needed. The LOS Analyst will provide 2nd level support for all aspects of the LOS including ancillary applications (e.g., reporting, scorecards, dashboards, etc.). The LOS Analyst will ensure all system support documentation is sufficient for Help Desk personnel and business analysts to ensure optimal operation of the LOS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work directly with Credit, IT and senior management to ensure current and future needs related to loan processing is being obtained.
· Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and in an appropriate level of detail to ensure a clear understanding of how CMSI needs to be configured and/or enhanced to meet Crescent’s needs.
· Work with IT, Credit and CMSI and/or ancillary vendors to ensure requirements are developed, tested and implemented correctly
· Coordinate testing and porting of CMSI Releases and Patches
· Responsible for all “configuration” parameter updates (new/modifications)
· Coordinate EDW modifications with IT to coincide with porting of CMSI Releases and Patches
· Primary contact for all CMSI Projects, and issue analysis and resolution
· Act as the liaison between Credit, IT and CMSI and/or related vendors.
· Manage the relationship between CMSI and Crescent.
Qualified applicants must have the following:
· 2+ years administration experience with a leading loan origination system
· Experience defining and managing small to medium sized projects
· An understanding of Loan Originations and system development life cycle management
· Clear understanding of loan origination processes and procedures
· An understanding of contemporary requirements gathering, analysis, specification and verification with the ability to apply them in practice
· Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong organization and self management skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks
· Top-notch analytical skills and ability to translate data analysis into relevant plans
· Creative and resourceful thinking
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams
· Strong results oriented management capabilities
· Strong collaboration skills to solve complex technical issues
· Financial or banking background
The following are highly desirable attributes:
· Experience with CMSI
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field.