Please click on the link below to apply online:
Summary: This position is responsible for planning, coordinating and facilitating of all training and staff development programs for Lending staff within the Bank. This includes, but is not limited to, quality control, new hire training, new product implementation, creation of job aids and training manuals to improve consistency with processes, evaluation of current processes and recommendations for improved efficiencies as well as implementation and management of motivational and recognition programs. The oversight of the Company’s procedures is instrumental in improving our internal processes and coaching and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Support training for all areas of Lending including Loan Assistants, Loan Officers, Discounters and Funders.
· Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
· Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
· Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
· Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
· Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other
· Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
· Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
· Review and evaluate training and apprenticeship programs for compliance with government standards.
· Prepare training budget for department or organization.
Essential Background and Qualifications:
• 5+ years experience developing and delivering procedural and process curriculum
• Ability to create procedures and job aids
• Proficient at delivering materials using multiple sources such as webinars, classroom training, and written instruction.