Working at Crescent Bank & Trust
- Crescent Bank & Trust’s culture is all about innovation. We see change as an opportunity, so we’re always looking for new and exciting ways to serve clients.
- Our workplace is dynamic and we’re committed to diversity, training and lifelong learning. We believe in teamwork and our people, and we provide them with a positive environment in which they can grow, both professionally and personally.
- We strive to provide the employees of Crescent Bank & Trust with a positive corporate culture while instilling a strong pride of community with our collective workplace.
- Our employees are self-directed with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They are people who have the expertise and knowledge to ensure total customer satisfaction. As well, they are:
- Customer service focused
- Up for a challenge
- Quick learners
- Committed to continuous learning
- Opportunities for employment, promotion and all other aspects of employment are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, disable veteran or any other protected class. EOE/M/F/D/V
Crescent Bank & Trust’s Complete Benefits Package
At Crescent Bank & Trust we continue to reaffirm that our employees are our most valuable resource by offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits program.
- Medical - All full-time employees may choose from one our health plans.
- Dental - All full-time employees are eligible for a dental plan.
- Vision - All full-time employees are eligible for a vision plan.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) - Company-paid life insurance and AD&D insurance plans for all full-time employees.
- 401 (k) Plan with Company Match - All full-time and part time employees 21 years of age or older are eligible to participate and receive a company match.
- FSA (Medical & Dependent) - Full-time employees are eligible to contribute to Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Vacation/Holidays – Two weeks (10 days) pro-rated per calendar year. Part-time employees receive one week (5 days) pro-rated per calendar year. One paid floating holiday per calendar year. Bank recognized paid holidays. Eligible for utilization after 90 days of employment.
Other benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Long Term and Short Term Disability coverage (employee paid)
- Crescent Bank & Trust Bank Account
- Employee Referral Program
Current Job Listings: