Business Systems Analyst II-Finance--Harahan, LA-#2115
Please click on the link below to apply online:
The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of loan servicing applications in addition to others as assigned. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The IT Business Systems Analyst II - Finance also supports upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of all loan servicing system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Document process and results.
- Provide support including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders. Use project management skills in managing projects.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. May assist training department with development of training for new system users.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in Loan Servicing with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increase knowledge. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience..
Previous Work Experience
One to three years of loan servicing or banking systems experience specifically around funding, account maintenance, payment processing and collateral. One to two years of project management experience. Systems implementation experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Strong understanding of loan servicing and banking processes and data. Strong understanding of database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools. Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills. Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects.