***Please click the link below to apply online***
***there are 7 open positions***
Previous collections experience, computer skills, Microsoft Suite competency and telephone skills are required for this position. Previous auto collections experience is a plus.
***Bilingual a plus***
Summary: The Customer Relations Representative assists the department in the collection of past due front-end accounts. They are responsible to counsel customers for up-to-date payment arrangements on all incoming and outgoing phone contacts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Adjust all delinquent accounts assigned in accordance with Collection Department guidelines, and applicable laws and regulations
· Utilize automated dialing system.
· Identify problem accounts and brings to CRM attention.
· Collect on accounts to bring accounts current
· Meet individual telephone production goals
· Advise the appropriate Supervisor of all accounts that has filed bankruptcy.
· Document collection efforts and submit to the CRM any changes in customer's information.
· Handle customer complaints, resolves problems or refers customers to appropriate bank representative for resolution
· Handle incoming calls from customers, auto dealerships and other lenders with questions regarding the status of loan accounts.
· The nature of this position is 100% repetitive.
· Bilingual a plus.