***Please click the link below to apply online***
Previous collections experience, computer skills, Microsoft Suite competency and telephone skills are required for this position. Previous auto collections experience is a plus.
Summary: The Customer Service Representative assists the department in the collection of past due front-end accounts. They are responsible to counsel customers for up-to-date payment arrangements on all incoming and outgoing phone contacts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
·Adjust all delinquent accounts assigned in accordance with Collection Department guidelines, and applicable laws and regulations
· Utilize automated dialing systems
· Identify problem accounts and brings to CRM attention.
· Collect on accounts to bring accounts current
· Meet individual telephone production goals
· Advise the appropriate Supervisor of all accounts that has filed bankruptcy.
·Document collection efforts and submit to the CRM any changes in customer's information.
·Handle customer complaints, resolves problems or refers customers to appropriate bank representative for resolution
· Handle incoming calls from customers, auto dealerships and other lenders with questions regarding the status of loan accounts.
·The nature of this position is 100% repetitive.
·Bilingual a plus.