Facilities Director-Harahan, LA-#2143
***Please click the link below to apply online***
Responsible for facilities management of all bank locations, to include working with local and national real estate agents on lease negotiations. Also responsible for oversight of various areas including facilities vendor management, bank wide office supplies and facilities related purchasing, safety and physical security of all bank locations and leadership in facility related incident response and disaster recovery efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and implements procedures to ensure all company facilities remain safe, secure and well maintained.
- Identifies, manages, and monitors all vendor relationships related to company facilities. Analyzes and reports regularly and annually to CAO regarding all physical plant, safety, security and disaster recovery event expenses.
- Drives lease negotiations on new and renewal leases.
- Acts as project manager on all office relocations, renovations and closures.
- Works with national realtors in driving strategic initiatives regarding new office locations.
- Under direction of CAO and other senior leadership, executes necessary recovery management functions during any incident or disaster event.
- Coordinates work distribution of assigned areas. Insures compliance with all regulatory requirements. Writes and maintains required policies and procedures for specified areas of oversight.
- Works with compliance and legal departments to ensure compliance with State mandated document retention guidelines.
- Disaster Recovery Team Member.
- Leads incident response and disaster planning and recovery efforts including maintaining strategy documentation, regular and current training of appropriate staff and bank-wide communication of policies and instructions.
- Provides leadership for bank safety and physical security including, but not limited to: maintaining bank safety and security standards documentation, working with facility ownership to ensure safety and physical security features are compliant to bank requirements and standards, conducting and supporting safety and physical security audits as dictated by internal compliance requirements, and providing bank-wide training on safety and physical security topics.
Four year degree or higher and/or five to ten years facilities management experience for mid to large size companies.