Loan Assistant II-Jacksonville, FL-#2148
***Please click the link below to apply online***
Review Retail Installment Contracts and Supporting documents received for funding to ensure all documents are executed in accordance with established procedures and policies.
- Completes due diligence on loan applications and contracts in compliance with company policies
- Resolve issues with Contracts which have discrepancies such as dealer names and addresses
- Verifies electronic loan data to original promissory note which may include, but not limited to, Vehicle Year,Vehicle Make, Vehicle Model, Vehicle VIN, APR, Original Amount Financed, Original Term, Payment Amount, First Due Date and Contract Date.
- Verifies that all collateral documents are valid and accounted for.
- Reviews, processes, closes and administers loan proposals.
- Communicates with LPO employees and dealers on new loans
- Work with Operations and Lending group to identify problems that require contacting dealers and negotiating resolution due to lack of resolution through normal process
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.