***Please click the link below to apply online***
This position will be housed in either the Harahan or Baton Rouge, LA location
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of strategic IT and business projects with general direction from leadership. Projects vary in scope and degrees and the Project Manager is responsible for the direction, planning and implementation of those project s according to strict deadlines and within budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes, implements and manages project management processes and methodologies within IT.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages projects of varying sizes and complexities, to ensure they are delivered on time,
within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Keeps sponsors, stakeholders and project team informed of status, risks, and issues through progress reports and
- Directs and oversees the Bank's portfolio of IT projects, ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Must be able to manage several projects simultaneously.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Banking background a plus
Comprehensive Knowledge of project management policies, procedures and practices.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Projects an executive presence and can comfortable present to and collaborate with senior leadership.