Quality Assurance Specialist—Chesapeake, VA—#2070
Chesapeake, VA 2070
***Please click the link below to apply online***
***Bi-lingual Spanish Speaking preferred****
SUMMARY: Responsible to monitor the collection staff to ensure quality customer service and compliance with applicable federal and state laws, company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors inbound and outbound calls, completes review of all calls monitored and retains records of calls monitored
- Reports and communicates on staff professionalism observed during monitoring
- Monitors Right to Cure requests and send letters when required
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
- Must have experience in 1st party and 3rd party collections and/or collection quality assurance
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent listening skills and ability to retain information
- Proven excellence in written and oral communications
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently; under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be detail oriented
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED). One to two years collections experience.
Click here to Apply Now.
< View All Available Positions