Regional Call Center Manager-Baton Rouge, LA-#2137
Baton Rouge, LA#2137
***Please click the link below to apply online***
Oversees Call Center of approximately 100 employees, including 3 direct reports. Responsible for performing tasks effectively to achieve business goals. Plan, control, strategize and analyze forecasts and other pertinent delinquency measures. Administer human resources related functions such as interviewing, hiring, corrective action, salary actions, promotions etc. Reports directly to the Call Center Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews collection reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding and to evaluate effectiveness of current collection policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all aspects of providing oversight for all positions, and the individuals in these positions, including training, coaching, assigning and prioritizing work, setting expectations, performance management and providing hiring and firing recommendations.
- Oversees all staff training and development.
- Highly proficient in time management, planning and prioritization, ability to manage changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills in critical thinking, attention to detail and problem solving.
Education and Experience
Fifth year college or university program certificate, or two to four years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.