Registering for online access to your account information is easy and secure. Once enrolled in My Auto Loans you can:
- Sign up for Auto Pay, a free and convenient way to set up automatic loan payments
- Review and update your account information
- View and print transaction history and obtain payoff information
My Auto Loans FAQ
Yes, as long as you have Internet access. Once you enroll, you can use the same login credentials to access My Auto Loans on a computer, tablet or mobile device.
It’s easy. Click here to Enroll in My Auto Loans or from the Crescent Bank website homepage www.cbtno.com, click on the login button and select enroll in My Auto Loans. You’ll be asked to provide your account information and create a Password. Be sure to have your 17-digit Crescent account number handy, along with the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and the ZIP code associated with the mailing address on the account.
Your 17-digit account number can be found in the right hand corner of your monthly statement. If you have not received a statement please contact Customer Service at 1-866-208-8288.
Look for these common errors:
- Account Number – Make sure that you are using the correct account number.
- Social Security Number – Are you or someone else the primary account holder? Only the last four digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security Number will be recognized.
- ZIP Code – Use the ZIP code associated with the billing address on your Crescent Bank account.
- Accept the cookies from the website if asked.
Yes. My Auto Loans is the easiest way to set up monthly recurring payments. Here’s how:
- Log into My Auto Loans.
- Select Recurring Payments from the left menu and follow the prompts.
Yes. You can securely store your payment information in your wallet and use it for future payments. We use industry standard, 256-bit AES encryption to protect your data.
Yes, you can see all transactions for the life of the loan. To see your payment history:
- Log into My Auto Loans.
- Select Account History from the left menu (IMPORTANT: Payments made outside of My Auto Loans may take up to 48 hours to display online).
Click here for Password Retrieval or follow these steps:
- From the Crescent Bank website homepage www.cbtno.com, click on the login button and select Login Help.
- Enter your username, account #, and the last 4 digits of the account holder’s Social Security Number then click the submit button.
- Check your email inbox associated with this account for an email from Crescent Bank email@example.com, to assist with your Password retrieval.
First check your spam or junk mail for your password retrieval email. The email would come from Crescent Bank firstname.lastname@example.org. If that is not successful you have the ability to create a new account using a new email account.
You can create a new account using a new email account.