Crescent Bank Auto Financing Dealers
Become a Crescent Bank Auto Financing Dealer and let us take the risk out of your hands.
About the Crescent Auto Financing Dealer Program
Crescent Bank is committed to providing auto financing solutions to consumers with credit challenges. Since opening our doors in 1991, we have forged many lasting relationships in the subprime auto business, and we pride ourselves in providing our Crescent Bank Auto Financing Dealers with excellent customer service and increased car sales at greater revenue. Have questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Experience the benefits of becoming a Crescent Bank Auto Financing Dealer
- Reserve payments are made at the time of funding
- No chargebacks
- Almost always room for Gap and Service contracts
- Credit decisions are generally made within 15 seconds of application receipt
Lending Program Points of Interest
Low Minimum Income Requirement
Minimum monthly combined household income of $2,000
Flats paid at the time of funding
Warranty and GAP Contracts
Minimum $1,500 guaranteed back end. Maximum $4,000 back end, includes $3,000 for Warranty
and $1,000 for GAP (or state max).
FICO Score Requirement
FICO score of 450 is required for applicants
Zero FICO and limited credit accepted
Factors That Will Cause Us to Decline or Restructure a Deal
Keep in mind, there are several factors that will cause us to decline or restructure a deal.
- Open bankruptcies or bankruptcies dismissed in the past 12 months
- Vehicles over 8 years of age
- Vehicles over 100,000 miles (135,000 for diesels)
- Multiple autos (1 auto per licensed driver)
- Multiple repos or repos within 18 months
- Payment to income greater than 19%
- No valid driver’s license